Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cathy Doll


Cathy AA Cream (Automatic Aura)



Another recommendation to those girls looking for an Oil Control makeup. I tried this Cathy Doll AA Cream last night (grave yard kasi pasok ko) and until now my face still looks good. 😊

I applied this around 11pm and its' been 8hrs and my face still looks nice. There are some areas that the AA cream has faded specifically around my nose, but the rest of my face is still okay. 😍 It is easy to apply. I just use my fingertips and finish it with a dump sponge.Coverage is light to medium. It has a semi matte finish which is my liking. Theres only 1 shade #23 sabi nung SA. It has a scent but not sure how to describe it. Di ko alam kung amoy chemical or what! 😐 This cost me 54php sa SM Watsons. 😁 I just bought he sachet for testing purposes. According sa SA this sachet will last up to 1 month. I think the biggest size is around 649php. It's a plus to Cathy Doll @cathydollphils makeup that they cater in sachet form. So try nyo na mga girls kahit yung sachet muna! 👍

Here's a photo wearing it! 😀


Nagulat look! 🤤 Natural lighting inside Uber. 😁

Instagram: @vherizavmorales
Twitter: @vheavelena


Verse of the Day
🌧 1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also may a wake to eacape that ye might be able to bear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment