Monday, October 9, 2017

Samgyupsal at SAMGYUPSALAMAT


Hello Everyone,

Another food adventure with my hubby. Me and my husband has been craving for meat last Saturday. I was actually browsing Youtube that day then I noticed a vlog wherein we can eat UNLIMITED meat. So I checked the description box and found out that one of the branch is nearby. I also check their Facebook page to get more details. I got excited and told my husband about it, and since he is very supportive we decided to eat their Sunday after church. We were their around 7PM. Unfortunately we have to wait since the place is not that big and there's already a queue. If I'm not mistaken theres only 10 available tables. I liked the service, they are very helpful. I liked the food. Place temperature is good. We paid 998php plus tip. They only accept cash by the way. And make sure to finish your food because they will charge you 200php for leftover. This is my quick review guys.

Overall Score 15/15 👍

Please follow me on my social media accounts. Thank you! 😘

Instagram - @vherizavmorales
Twitter - @vheavelena

Verse of the Day 🌧 - "Ask and You will Receive, and Your Joy will be Complete." John 16:24

Here's some of the photos, enjoy! 😋










Here's their Facebook page 😊

https://www.facebook.com/Samgyupsalamat/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment